Create a knowledge base inside your organization by learning to train critical safety skills and best practices. SCNSC promotes instructor development in four important safety categories:
- Lift Truck Operator – all classifications
- Safety Development for Supervisors
- WorkZone Safety
- Advanced Safety Certificate Program
Want to build your expertise and improve the performance of your safety programs? We can help.
Consulting Services include:
- Phone consultation
- On-site consultation and training
- Customized training programs
- Walk-through evaluations
- Safety program revisions/audits
- Policy development assistance
Nobody knows driver safety training like the people who pioneered it more than 50 years ago. SCNSC created the first defensive driving course in 1964 and has been the leader in driver safety training ever since.
Motor vehicle collisions are the leading cause of death and injury in the workplace and the cost of a single accident could easily exceed $1.4 million. A defensive driver safety program can reduce risk and keep people safer on the road.
Defensive Driving Safety Training has proven to be an effective solution to:
- Control liability costs associated with work-related vehicle crashes
- Reduce insurance premiums and fleet repair bills
- Reduce motor vehicle incident rates
- Decrease workers’ compensation claims
- Improve productivity by keeping employees safe, on and off the job
- Protect your brand by improving public perception of your driving practices
SCNSC Defensive Driving Safety Training provides:
- Leading-edge curriculum for greater comprehension and content retention
- Cost effective training solutions for organizations of all sizes
- Immediate and post-incident training, when timing is crucial
- New employee or refresher training
- Remote, onsite and customized training
- Flexibility for ease of scheduling and student participation
SCNSC can help you comply with OSHA standards so you can protect your employees from workplace injuries and death.
At SCNSC we understand the importance of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the vital role they play in safety and regulations in an evolving work environment.
Safety & Health
SCNSC offers world-class first aid and CPR training at an affordable price. From OSHA compliance to workplace wellness, effective first aid and CPR training is vital to your organization’s safety.
Safety is all about people. But beyond being the right thing to do, safety can boost employee morale, increase productivity and lower costs. It takes hard work, but you don’t have to do it alone.