SCDMV Approved Driver Education Training – 8 Hour Classroom / 6 Hours Behind the Wheel
- Taught by State of South Carolina Certified Police Officers
- Instructors have worked with thousands of teenagers across the state
- Flexible Behind the Wheel scheduling
- Also offered, SCDMV Road Testing
The driver education program will be taught by current or prior certified and retired South Carolina Police Officers. These drivers education instructors have been working for the Safety Council for many years and have proven to be reliable and are all committed to excellence. Beginner driver’s education is a partnership, between you, your driver training school of choice, and your beginner driver. All three must work together to impart the lifesaving message of safe beginner driving to our newest drivers.
If you choose the SCNSC drivers education program, your beginner driver will learn and receive instruction in the following areas:
- 8 hours classroom instruction
- 6 hours Behind the Wheel Training
- SCDMV Road Testing with a certified SCDMV safety officer (for an additional $40.00 fee)
Lunch (So the students won’t have to travel from this location. Please bring your own lunch if a special diet is needed).
Additional Behind the Wheel Training (if requested) per hour $50.00, minimum 2 hours
SCDMV Road Testing (non-enrolled) Driver Education Student $50.00
Contact Melissa Reck for more information.